- Increase your online visibility to existing and potential clients
- Capture Google searches and convert them directly to bookings
- Accept bookings via Google maps, Google search and Google Assistant
- Improves your SEO to help you rank more highly on Google
- Let your clients book as soon as they find you on Google
- Google now suggest “near me” when searching for a service
- Searches for businesses “near me” have soared
- First organic results will be a list of services in your locality
- Make sure your service business ranks on top of that list
- Let people easily find your Google Brand let them to book directly
Create your Google my Business listing and add a “Book now” button to it, all via SimplyBook.me. Watch the video here on how it's done.
Sign up for SimplyBook.me scheduling software today and stay ahead of the trend.
- Go to your admin account and enable the free Google My Business feature
- Make sure to verify your business information
- Complete your profile and your business location, working hours, phone number, business category and booking site link will be visible on Google.
- Sync Reserve with Google and you will get a “Book Now” button on Google
- Add photos to make your profile stand out
- Ask satisfied clients to add reviews on Google
Can I delete my Google Business listing?
Yes you can easily delete your Google my business listing at any time, by clicking on the “Delete on GMB” button within the settings of the feature
Does using Google Reserve cost anything?
No it doesn't cost anything and it's a free custom feature within SimplyBook.me.
What if I rather want people to visit my website and book there?
First of all, you will have to enable the Google my Business feature in order to sync your business details with Google, so by default it's turned off. Secondly, you can decide to show your business information on your Google Business profile by enabling the Google Business feature, but not sync with Google Reserve. If you choose to do that then people will see your Google Business Listing where you can include a link to your booking website but they will not see a “Book Now” button. That means that people will need to click on your booking website to be able to book your services.
How can I get more bookings via Google?
Make sure that your Google Business stands out from the crowd by looking professional. The best way is to include a thorough description of your business, upload quality photos of your location and the services you provide and collect favorable reviews and post.
- United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, France, and Germany
- All service businesses except medical center, educational institution, government office, engineer, medical clinic, dentist, medical office, education center, event management company, city administration, embassy, general practice attorney, child care agency, university, college, school, library, financial institution.
- No mandatory intake forms added to the services
- If a service is recurring or connected to Membership it will not be displayed in Reserve with Google;
- It is required to have Accept Payments custom feature enabled (Pay later (Allow delay payment) option should always be On) and prices should be added for all the services/classes you wish to be displayed and bookable through Google Maps
- If you are using outdated Google Calendar Sync custom feature it will not be possible to use Reserve with Google.